Thread: Discussion ...motogp... 1-1 scale !
View Single Post
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:03 PM
Find More Posts by swheels
Joined Jan 2005
2,320 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Bradbury View Post
A link to the telegraph article.

Considering the last paragraph you posted, it is not surprising he got fed up.

Would you want to be hassled like that on your way to work?

As for the possibility of going back to MotoGP? That's a 100/1 at best. Even if he tried to negotiate a return, would he get the bike he wanted? There are a lot of young riders coming through the ranks that in the next few years are going to be at least as fast, and come with lower wage expectations than Casey. From a HRC perspective, would you rather invest in Marquez, who is 19 and has spanish giant Repsol backing, or Casey, who will not have the sponsorship money to compete against that (and Red Bull might not want to stump up that kind of money to lavish on just one person) and could decide to retire (again) after maybe 1 year.

I'm hoping he gets into the historic stuff like Bazza did. It'd be nice to see him at Goodwood.
I'm different from Stoner, ya push me I push back! Been that way all my life! Well i'd say let's see what Marquez do on a gp bike! For all you know he might turn out to be a pedrosa on a gp or maybe worse can YOU say for sure?????? I'm
not a Stoner fan but his abilities spoke for themselves.
I just thought Stoner was a little tougher than that. I'd ride through the pits with my middle finger up! Lol
swheels is offline Find More Posts by swheels