Originally Posted by speedy01
How do you do this????
1. You need the programming card first.
2. Then you switch your computers region to Germany, our numerical system uses commas instead of full stops, which temporarily corrupts the model config setups.
3. Do what you'd normally do to program it, until...
4. You select the model config setup, you'll know its worked if you get the following error:
5. Continue the rest of the programming process as normal.
6. When you put the brick back in the plane there will be no AS3X.
7. To restore AS3X just change your computer region back to where it was previously set, and reprogram the brick as normal.