Thread: Discussion New Project M 113
View Single Post
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:01 AM
Find More Posts by Rustbucket
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
5,097 Posts
I do have one queston the floor was that dimein plate or silver painted floor for the picture I was working from showed a wooden floot with slates that is why I did mind that way. I have all ready clean it up the areas that needed filling and planing on painting it .
NOW I am not sure on witch way to go with dealing with the floor in the center ? i will have to think about it now?

BY the way GG do you know what a fiber foam Baha 22 ft crusier is ? Now that will be my next project in 135 th scale . I will be useing the lindburg PT 109 hull and doing some changing to it alone.
I have done things like in the pass so it dose not bother me at all..
Seems like when I think am finely done and away from my dry dock for some reason I end up going back;-) sooner or later for a reason.?

OK this is why I am trying to learn how to the insidesof the tank for I will have to add the insides to this Boat and the real one is 22 ft. with inboard . Allways wanted to do something like this but never had a real good reason to so. NOW I have one.
BUT it is for a good buddy of ours and our Computer repair person and HE has been more then fair to us . HE has the real one with a . tarp over it in his side yard.

I will send you pictrures of it when I start on it soon. so what I learn from doing the tank will help me with this next project.. I guess I cant get away from boats and ships
O well ;-)) I dont mind that has allways been my real love in the RC world . I am liking the tanks just as good they are diffenent and intresting and I am learning something new all of the time. and having fun and that is what hobbys are for. IF you dont like what your doing that is the time to get out at least that is how I feel any way.
DON

OK sorry for going off subject but I think it will be ok with the person that
started this sight;-)) DON
Rustbucket is offline Find More Posts by Rustbucket
Last edited by Rustbucket; Jan 31, 2013 at 01:13 AM.