Old Jan 30, 2013, 01:52 PM
Find More Posts by bdelapen
Sponsored by Team de la Peņa
United States, FL, Pembroke Pines
Joined Aug 2008
2,794 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCrites View Post
Unfortunately Steve I didn't want to spend the money on another genuine Futaba RX because this is only controlling "extra" equipment on my hexacopter. I would NEVER trust anything other than a Futaba RX for flight control but wanted to save some money on the extra stuff RX (FrSky TFR8SB).

The problem comes from my Naza flight controller. It's SBUS compatible but you cannot change what channel the functions associate with which are 1-7. I have been told there is no way to change my conventional channels on my R6208SB (change them to 8-14) but I could do it with the FrSky. While it may be possible to do it for SBUS servos, I couldn't figure out how to do it for just general equipment like LED lights and camera switchers.

If you know a way to change the R6208SB to do what I need it to i'll bin this FrSky RX. I guess if push comes to shove my only option will be to pick up a RX like you showed.
I'm not sure if this is what you want but here is a receiver that can be configured to be standard ports CH 9 - 14 (understanding 13 & 14 are not proportional on the 8FG).

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...er_S_Spec.html

- Birger
bdelapen is online now Find More Posts by bdelapen
RCG Plus Member