View Single Post
Old Jan 30, 2013, 03:13 AM
Find More Posts by Atomic Skull
Joined Dec 2011
4,004 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejavu*Xion View Post
Yes back off just a tad...Be sure and use loktite blue ( or clear nail polish ) on screw tips..Be sure ya dont get any into bearings,,Use a toothpick. Same goes for all the screws in your tail section. Want them all just tight enough, yet have a smooth action.
On my Tarot 500 I can tighten all the screws in the tail and head without binding anywhere. If there is binding it means something somewhere is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeve View Post
Ok thanks guys i am thinking of getting the metal tarrot ones does anybody have any experience with these.
I used those till I upgraded to the Align Trex 500 Pro tail grips. They were fine but if I was going to buy new tail grips I'd just get the Pro grips because they're only about $10 more. Also you can buy the hubs cheaper than the old ESP hubs. Align stopped making them when the discontinued the ESP tail grips so the clone makers raised their prices. A single Tarot hub costs about $5 compared to around $8 for a pack of 2 Pro tail hubs from Align.

The Pro grips have 2 radial bearings and a thrust bearing compared to one radial and one thrust bearing in the original ESP grips.
Atomic Skull is offline Find More Posts by Atomic Skull
Last edited by Atomic Skull; Jan 30, 2013 at 03:28 AM.