Find More Posts by fnnwizard
RIP MC
United States, CA, Midway City
Joined Dec 2003
3,453 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoaringDude View Post
Tuan,

Given your awesome reputation for doing great tests, since JR is clueless then perhaps SUSA (who actually does read RCG threads) should be automatically giving you new units to test. SUSA's relationship with JR should be good enough to get credit back from JR for "new unit testing."

It still amazes me how backwards some of our primary vendors are in terms of customer relations...

Chris B.
There are some things I just don't understand. With the internet age, consumers are getting very smart (well most anyway), and providing more info is better than less for sales.
You'd think that providing the deadband info is much easier than say the speed/torque values. I guess it's just not important enough of a spec for most of the manufacturers to include it, or it could be that the deadband is easily verifiable to a degree (no pun intended) by the consumers.

Granted the leaders have come a long way to disclosing specs, and JR has always been at the leading edge in my opinion.

I've been wanting to buy some of these 398's but just couldn't pull the trigger based on past epxerienced with the 378s. I just don't want more unused electronics cluttering up my bins which I really need to clean out per my wife .
fnnwizard is online now Find More Posts by fnnwizard