View Single Post
Old Jan 29, 2013, 12:52 AM
Find More Posts by dogz85
Joined Jun 2008
1,334 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13brv3 View Post
I still this is the coolest variation I've seen from a customer! I just love it, and with all the FPV style frames out there now, I'm thinking of making this as an actual product. A single center tube would work fine for small copters, but maybe two central tubes would be used for larger copters.

Very cool

Rusty
Hi, thanks I am glad you like it, I think I way have some vid of it flying, I will post something in a few days.

I would love to see a product that would utilize the double width clamps in a T configuration. I will send you a photo of the way I have it set up atm.

I have tried double boom, it flexed/warped was hard to keep aligned, it hits the ground HARD a lot.
The longest I have done is 45cm as a central boom . It was still stiff and no flex.

EDIT:
I had a look at the vid i have from yesterday, faulty motor caused 3 crashes, the third is very bad and shows a full force, awkward angle crash, the only thing broken is 3 props.

i also have a few picks that are uploading now, i will link the pix and vid once they are uploaded.

EDIT 2:

here is a link to the pix
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1bczkma7vi10jwy/gZlTEbODQm

and a link to some minor crashes
iCopter Crash's (2 min 24 sec)
dogz85 is online now Find More Posts by dogz85
Last edited by dogz85; Jan 30, 2013 at 04:03 AM.