Thread: Build Log Dan Marlowe Ultimate Bipe
View Single Post
Old Jan 29, 2013, 12:47 AM
Find More Posts by Riaandt
South Africa, WC, Cape Town
Joined Sep 2011
46 Posts
Awesome! Will you be doing a build log as well? If so, please send me the link when your build log is up. I definitely want to see how you go about completing this project. I am sure I will learn a thing or two. I'll be relatively busy for the rest of the week but I am hoping to finish the second half of the bottom wing this week. I am going on Holiday from Friday so I may not make any progress for at least a week.

I have also decided to keep track of how much time and money I spend on this project. This is something that I would like to see in a build log as it gives a novice builder like myself a good idea of the amount of time and money that needs to be set aside to complete a specific project. At the end of the build log I will have final figures but for now I will track the amount of time spent with every progress post I do. So far I have spent a total of 13.5 hours on this project. 9.5 hours were spent cutting the parts and sanding them to fit the templates and it took me the remaining 4 hours last night to build the bottom wing half.
Riaandt is offline Find More Posts by Riaandt