Thread: Discussion Tight Budget For Touring Car
View Single Post
Old Jan 29, 2013, 12:47 AM
Find More Posts by Nickerz
Joined May 2004
373 Posts
Thanks for the advice guys! Yes, I want to race but I'm a noob so keeping it stock will probably help me and my friend out.

I have read about the FlySky radios. When I saw the price for less than $40 my jaw dropped and then I thought..."what's the quality?" but I've read some good things about the FlySky FS-GT3B.

What's difficult is for me to decide between onroad and offroad. I want to race both and I have both - but my onroad car is a pan car not touring. So do I go super cheap to get into both onroad and offroad or do I spend a little extra and stick to one?

To make the decision even more difficult now...I drove to a BRAND NEW offroad track this evening and it's going to be done this Thursday!!!! It looks really good and the guys building it own a construction company and have plenty of money to pour into it and plenty of land! The onroad track is owned by my LHS but they only race Saturday. The offroad track will be open a lot more and even nights!But I LOVE both!!!

By the way...the drivers stand in the 3rd pic is HUGE and you can easily see the entire offroad track. It's located on the right, background, it's built on top of a cargo crate and looks AWESOME!
Nickerz is offline Find More Posts by Nickerz