Find More Posts by inpieces
Trader Rating: 29
United States, OR
Joined Jan 2007
169 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
Sold
Cheap turbine-Simjet manual start $500 shipped

This sale is for a used Simjet, that appears to be in good condition. I am selling it cheap because I know nothing about the use or history. I picked this up from someone years ago and bumped into it while going through some other turbine stuff and decided it must go.

Please look at the pics, there are a few dings that wont affect performance. Someone painted the classic Simjet gold intake. The fuel pump solder tabs appear to be broken, for $45 I will throw in a good used fuel pump from my drawer of spares if you dont want to screw with the one included.

The ideal buyer of this engine knows how to start a manual turbine and wants something to experiment with or just wants a cheap turbine. I would not suggest a newbie pic this up unless they had someone to rely on helping them locally. There are no instructions, while I could walk you through the starting it would be frustrating for someone that is less than mechanically minded.

The ECU is missing and will not be included. Many Simjet owners have upgraded to a XICOY, Gaspar Ecu to run these to great success.

$500 shipped plus paypal fees
inpieces is offline Find More Posts by inpieces
Last edited by inpieces; Feb 01, 2013 at 11:28 AM. Reason: no ecu