Thread: Discussion BEVRC Video Recorder
View Single Post
Old Jan 27, 2013, 05:41 PM
Find More Posts by caall99
Power-line attraction pilot
United States, MA, Natick
Joined Jun 2011
528 Posts
So my bevrc pv700 crapped out on me on my first flight. I noticed it starting to display a bar of rainbow colored artifacts on the bottom fifth of the screen. It was about 30deg f. Outside and I was keeping the recorder in a cardboard box. My friend was watching the recorder as I flew and commented that it kept turning off after a minute or so of recording my flight. He would constantly have to reboot the recorder and restart the actual recording. The battery was still more than half full. I put the recorder on charge when I got home and tried to turn it on today to watch some of the footage. Low and behold, the damn thing won't turn on! I tried the reset button and checked the battery voltage, which was fine. I am getting no response from this pile of junk recorder. The green light on the recorder lights up when I plug it in with the AC adapter. My computer is also not recognizing the DVR when I plug it into USB. I am very frustrated and dissapointed that this trash didn't last longer than an hour before self destructing. Bevrc, if you read this, help me out please!
caall99 is offline Find More Posts by caall99