View Single Post
Old Jan 27, 2013, 03:43 PM
Find More Posts by matiac
AMA 994002
United States, RI, Westerly
Joined May 2012
1,205 Posts
Oh for God's sake I think you all should put your boxing gloves away, all the guy was doing was making a point about an order. I'm in the same boat, but I'm waiting on an entire aircraft, the difference here is I DO manage to get a hold of someone on the phone, don't get ANY help here, and they keep telling me "next week" since late December. Called last week so I suppose so they wouldn't have to hear from me they told me "two weeks", and the really funny thing about it is it STILL says it will be available "early January 2013", which has LONG since come and gone. Soooo, after the end of this week, I'll call yet again, only to be told "next week", and I'll bet dimes to donuts Nancy here will tell me the same damned thing, and I do believe the trouble here is Banana Hobby Customer Service is NOT on the same page as Shipping/Receiving is, or the latter just enjoys stringing people along. And with all the complaints I do see on the RCGroups Banana Hobby thread, I really am surprised Nancy hasn't quit, or let someone else deal with all the complaints...
matiac is offline Find More Posts by matiac