View Single Post
Old Jan 26, 2013, 11:17 PM
Find More Posts by scottydsntknow
Joined Jan 2013
90 Posts
Ordered a FlySky 9x version 2 from HobbyPartz, after MORE research I found that the one with the antenna on top is actually the one I want as that means I can have a dual transmitter setup for the el cheapo Flysky receivers and the telemetry FrySky receivers. Plus I like the aesthetics of the FlySky. Seeing a LOT of negativity on the new Turnigy 9XR and I can modify the 9X to be literally just as good without any of the issues. Plus there is something to be said for a product that is already developed. And I can have it this week. Ordered the Smartiepants programmer for it too so I can upgrade the firmware.

Also placed $125 order on Hobby King including UPS 3 day Express for 5 LiFe batteries, a few BECs, LiFe charger, 9X LED backlight, an electric pump that is ok for gas and some other stuff I forgot already.

AND, bought the Evolution 10GX from Horizon. I literally cannot stomach paying $30 a gallon. I'll sell my glow engines and it'll be cost neutral. 2 gallons of glow I have will go towards making sure the glow motors I'm selling are as advertised for whoever gets them.
scottydsntknow is offline Find More Posts by scottydsntknow