View Single Post
Old Jan 26, 2013, 06:46 PM
Find More Posts by tom-tom 1
Joined Jun 2010
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESARNOGUEIRA View Post
iM DESPERATE LOL

I REALLY LOVE VTOLs, my dream was to build a X-22, but I have NO IDEA of programming...

Now I really want to do your VTOL, its DELICIOUS !!!

Could someone help me here, please?
My suggestion, which will get you up to speed, is to go back to the beginning of this thread and read it carefully. I was where you are not to long ago. RCvertt and Foam and Tape are the contributors who have lead me to where I am. I am not completely there yet but I think I understand what I'm doing. Also the multiwii.com site will help you with the physical building of the multiwii board. Bird of Play provides plans for the QTR vtol aircraft. If you do this, I think the above mentioned people including myself will try to help you with the project. That's all you have to do.

Rcvertt, Thank you for the code information. I'll dive into it tonight.

I went to the field today ready for forward flight. I had problems with my board. It just didn't act right. The motors didn't run up correctly. The variable thrust didn't work and the motors didn't smoothly power up. They came to half speed and then suddenly full power without my increasing the throttle. I couldn't see anything wrong but the other day a wire came loose from the board. I think I need to glue the wires to the board to take the strain off the solder joints.
tom-tom 1 is offline Find More Posts by tom-tom 1