View Single Post
Old Jan 26, 2013, 05:23 PM
Find More Posts by Fidelity101
Go fast, pull up.
United States, NY, Clarence Center
Joined Nov 2008
1,924 Posts
Maybe I'm adding to the confusion by changing multiple settings at the same time. I went out for a 4th time with my original settings (140-140-125-140-140-140) and it no longer had the violent shakes that it had at 160-160-160-160-150-150.

The red light never flashed, so I assume it found enough satellites. I take off and hover in manual, it stays put. I switch over to ATT mode and it stays put with a bit of drift depending on the wind. When I shift to GPS mode, it begins to bank and come at me a bit, then it does a large 15-20 foot circle in the air...almost like "toilet bowl effect". That effect keeps happening, but it usually goes away when the red light stops flashing. In this case, the red light was NOT flashing, but TBE was definitely an issue. I went up about 30 feet and flipped over to GPS mode again and it stayed put. Then, I slammed it forward and built up speed and then let go of the sticks. It started to slow down and then do a big TBE pattern around a 25-30 foot circle getting faster and faster while doing the large circle.

I couldn't even test the RTH feature this time because of the TBE problem...but I would still like to know how to increase the decent rate.
Fidelity101 is online now Find More Posts by Fidelity101