Old Jan 26, 2013, 01:57 PM
Find More Posts by Fidelity101
Go fast, pull up.
United States, NY, Clarence Center
Joined Nov 2008
1,924 Posts
Help!
DJI NAZA with GPS - RTH issue

I configured my DJI Naza to RETURN TO HOME and land when it enters FAILSAFE mode. I have an Aurora 9 and I'm using a 7 channel receiver. I configured a mix, so when i fly a 2 way switch, the NAZA goes from GPS mode to FAILSAFE mode. I went up about 10 feet and flipped the switch. The naza went up about 20 meters and slowly flew back to the house. When it reached the
home position over the take off point, it hovered for about 10 seconds and then SLOWLY started to land. When it finally landed, it came to within 10 feet of the take off point and started to hit the ground and take off, hit the ground and take off, etc, etc. It did this for about 5 cycles until I tried to go back into GPS mode by releasing the 2 position switch...but I was unable to regain control.

I waited until it smached the ground one more time and I grabbed the battery, forced it to stay down and unplugged the battery. While doing this, the motors were going crazy trying to take off again.

Does anyone know why it did this and what I can do to fixit?

Question 2:
In manual mode, the hexacopter hovers perfectly with zero vibration. In GPS mode, it seems to have a jitter and rocks back and forth a slight amount. Any idea what causes this?
Fidelity101 is offline Find More Posts by Fidelity101