View Single Post
Old Jan 25, 2013, 09:42 PM
Find More Posts by Maxthrottle
You are a "go" for reentry
High Orbit.....
Joined Jun 2009
7,999 Posts
Tangent alert! Hey! That's why I'm surprised that no one hasn't setup any smart phone to mix the camera with telem as a hud overlay. Then you record and hook it on you hate over one eye no no really and still maintain LOS while reading telem data and alerts. It wouldn't be in violation of current regs.

But as I said, Jeti's new DC/DS-16 takes care of all of that. You can set any and all over limit announcements, and you can program any and all lists off any switch, to repeat as many times as you want it to, and repeat in intervals that you want it to. And you can add any sound bit queues to the specific aircraft. So some have already taken such to have both there music and queued sequences in a flight routine.
For me I've been getting the wife to record in Russian, each of the major queues while the Jeti voice command follows each stage with a read out of what I'd be concerned with at that time.

Out of limit alarms are automatic on the other hand. Temp, volt, amp, mAh limits prompt an immediate announce of out of limit. And there systems are not limited to just Jeti sensors because in Europe they'e been expanding this under the previous jeti module based setups.

Cool stuff.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8truckin View Post
I basically use the audio alarms as a guide to what's going on, LV, heat, and individual cells. .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsworthy View Post
...But unless I could get the data by voice it will be little use for me when flying the 35.....
Maxthrottle is offline Find More Posts by Maxthrottle