View Single Post
Old Jan 24, 2013, 11:52 PM
Find More Posts by bradymartin
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Jan 2013
452 Posts
i have to be honest.

this was easily my number one beginner plane i was going to buy until reading about the connector issues. i would gladly pay $20 more for rtf or pro if the esc, charger and batteries connectors were upgraded. ive read about those tamiyas and i do not want to lose all power midflight and lose the plane.

i went with the super cub ONLY because of the connectors. ive watched videos and read everything i could on both these planes and the gamma is the one i wanted the most. nice slow flyer, relaxing to fly, easy to work on and especially the rtf price and aileron and brushless options. super cub, too big, slightly too fast, doesnt float as nice, dont like that there are mods you absolutely must do etc. etc.

me being new to this i wont learn soddering nor want to. its kind of a shame because i love watching the videos how great a floater this plane is. i just wanted something relaxing after a hard days work. i wonder if there are other new to rc folk out there didnt buy this plane for the same reason
bradymartin is offline Find More Posts by bradymartin