Old Jan 24, 2013, 07:30 PM
Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskoz View Post
Hi nancy, finally your returning info and for that I am very thankfull.. I appreciate the answer back and the results and thank you..

Could you please give me a reply to this question..
For the past years of the toledo RC show at the seagate center in toledo ohio we have yet to see Banana Hobby present or represented at any of the shows..
The show draws thousands of buyers and dealers during its 3 day run and the number one question on the floor is WHY DOESNT BANANA HOBBY COME TO THIS SHOW TO SELL AND SHOW OFF ITS GOODS LIKE IT DOES IN ONTARIO CALIFORNIA?

All we get is the big boys like great planes-horrizon hobby-hobby lobby-nitroplanes-castle-and others... NO BANANA HOBBY..... WHY is that and could you please make an effort to be at this years show. It is a guarantee that you will sell lots of merchandise along with letting everyone know of you and your Merchandise. Why do you think nitroplanes is there every year? How about passing the word to your gang out there to come join ours out here?
Good afternoon itskoz.
You are welcome as I am happy to assist you. For a faster response, you can also email me at bhlccsr16@bananahobby.com.
Regarding the Toledo RC Show happening in April, I did forward the information. Unfortunately, the decision is out of my hands. However, we are attending another Expo (RCX Expo) in July down in Long Beach, California. If you are in town, come check us out.
- Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR