View Single Post
Old Jan 24, 2013, 04:26 PM
Find More Posts by jetinteriorguy
Burke, VA
Joined Sep 2009
5,164 Posts
I did receive a PM from someone who has this plane and he said it does snap quite nicely, tumbles and pop tops not so much. Which is fine, it is a very nice looking plane and seems to hold a line very nicely and I may still add it to my fleet at some point, but I'm really holding out for one with a scale fuse since I think it will fly with a more balsa like characteristic. I know EPP will never quite fly just like balsa but I also know that they can get close enough that they can be a good enough substitute for learning and developing skills that more easily transfer to balsa which will work well for me. I don't know if you are planning anything like this but I think it would be an excellent idea. Thanks for listening to my opinion, I think this type of design will be the next hot thing and will make someone a ton of money with the right design. The reason why I would like an
MXS is for the added pitch control needed for the real extreme maneuvers and this might help the EPP overcome the difficulty in tumbling etc.
jetinteriorguy is offline Find More Posts by jetinteriorguy