Old Jan 24, 2013, 03:31 PM
Find More Posts by choochoo22
Rick
United States, CA, Santa Clara
Joined Mar 2011
2,243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fotoflyer View Post
The $25.00 cable worked just fine and worth it just to see the nice Artifical Horizon Display - how cool! The display of the current positions of my Pitch, Roll and Yaw settings is also nice. It's hard to see that little dot on those small pots.

One question: The program did NOT prompt me to update the current firmware. But when I clicked on the Firmware Update button at the upper right corner, a note shows up at the bottom of that screen which says "Click Here to Update Guardian 2D/3D Stabilizer to Firmware Version 1.17." But right above this note it says "Guardian 2D/3D Stabilizer Firmware Version 1.17" which tells me I already HAVE version 1.17, so I shouldn't HAVE to update it, right?

But the next line up says "Guardian not connected. Latest Firware Ver: 1.19." Are there TWO Guardians? This is a bit confusing.

Bottom line, I did NOT click on the Update Firmware button and I did NOT make any changes to anything else.Should I have? Neat program!
Wrote the last post before I saw this.

It's been a while since I last messed with firmware updates so I'm not sure of the current status. I wouldn't worry too much about it though. Go fly and enjoy, you've earned it.
choochoo22 is offline Find More Posts by choochoo22