the new sensor and the current sensor will not be changing.
There will not be 'accumulation' added to either due to technical and hardware limitations that Andy pointed out.
Originally Posted by davidmc36
How would it be such a big hardware addition? The current sensor is there and there has to be a clock pulse somewhere in the telemetry module already. Current vs time= accumulated mah. I am really missing something here???
Shouldn't make the sensor any more expensive.
Based on a few people in a forum who actually say something about it would lead me to believe there are a lot of people who want it but just are not on the forums.
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to come out with such a sensor. Andy responded to many ideas/requests for additional features in the DX18 that they were in the database for consideration and six months in now and their have been few additions that I can see.
New Features & Improvements
• Enabled telemetry sensor for GPS, JetCat, and High Current (Amps).
• Enabled up to 32-pole motors for the Brushless RPM sensor.
• Enabled access to more switches as telemetry log starters.
• Enabled French and Italian languages. Note that these are two separate
downloads (English/German/French or English/Italian).
• Improved interchange with DX10t-created SPM files.
Some may argue some of those should have been there in the first place.