View Single Post
Old Jan 24, 2013, 01:44 AM
Find More Posts by North_of_49
Scout CX | mCX2 | mSR | 120SR
Canada, AB, Edmonton
Joined Dec 2011
9,492 Posts
brady, I just saw in my email what your deleted post said ...

yes, I said alot of guys here on the various threads own and highly recommend it.. I didn't say I owned that one myself. But I did plan to buy one as a backup to the one that I do own... especially at its great price, the one I own is 3x the price so I didn't recommend it. My buddy has the AC-6. The only reason I haven't bought it is I have a beef with hobbypartz that only affects non U.S. customers so I won't be shopping there anymore. I found out about it when I, in fact, did go to the site one day to buy the AC680 and some other stuff... but that's just me and that's a whole other story. But I'm aware that it's the most recomended entry level computerized charger I've come across in the threads I frequent... which is why I passed on the recommendation to you.

Yes, I did buy the Hyperion adapter which is why I just mentioned it again... that is even better than having a single ultra micro adapter on an octopus... either way, you're covered.

As for the AC680 and adapters... I know it sounds odd, but most chargers don't actually come with the adapters (they usually do come with the balance board though). Some don't even come with a power supply... the AC680 does have built in AC though and can also be powered from a DC source. This type of charger usually comes with blank ends for your own connector of choice.
North_of_49 is offline Find More Posts by North_of_49
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by North_of_49; Jan 24, 2013 at 02:56 AM.