View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2013, 09:42 PM
Find More Posts by Hossfly72
Thermal Naked!
United States, AL, Mobile
Joined Dec 2007
1,694 Posts
It gets worse today Sean. While sitting here wondering if I'll still have a job after killing a FedEx truck with only 360,000 some odd miles (still new by FX standards), Larry calls me up. He runs the route on Wednesdays when I'm off. He said he talked to his wife , who also works at the station, and she said the mechanic was pissed at having to rebuild an engine and he told the managers that I drove through the water on purpose and killed the truck. Had me going for ten minutes when he said, "I'm messing with ya little fat buddy. The mechanic saved yer ass and told em you probly saw a car go through and thought you could make it too." This is, in fact, what happened and all was well until the tractor trailer swamped me. He went on to tell me that he was so light on freight volume that he was almost done and didn't even have any deliveries way out in the boonies like normal.
I told him, "that's for you Larry.. I suffer and commit vehicle murder and still clean up the route so you can have an easy day... I did this for you!"

Ps- it makes me happy to know that my pain and suffering gave you and Crazy Larry a good laugh.
At least Momma J was worried about me. LOL
Hossfly72 is offline Find More Posts by Hossfly72