Thread: New Product Parkzone's VisionAire
View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2013, 09:39 PM
Find More Posts by Marty66
Australia, SA, Tailem Bend
Joined Jun 2012
104 Posts
Got mine from Model Flight yesterday & with the weather being great I went straight to the Adelaide park lands, instead of driving 100 km home :-) put it together in about 45 minutes, the only problem I had was when I flicked channel 5 from normal flight to 3d the elevator would move up about 5 mm's. So I did another bind with the gear switch changed & it was still doing it on the ground so I manually trimmed the elevator with it set on 3D, took it for a flight & when I landed it was all working great, so not to sure what was going on. Anyway I class myself as a very average intermediate. I've had a few 3d foamies to try & learn 3D with but this one is the one i've been weighting for, had a ball with it & great to fly. Took a few runs to get it manually trimmed & with different winds & different batteries I still find I might need 1 or 2 clicks to get it spot on, have herd trimms should be at 0 but I cant see a problem with 1 or 2 clicks ???(hope im right I now just fly it on 3D & just change my rates with 90% of the time on high rate, it is still very easy to fly set up like that & I find it also easier to land on 3D as u have more control. Fantastic plane & am now doing slow flying manuvers that I was struggling with before. Love my Stryker for fast stuff, Icon in my back yard on the river but this is my favourate 3D & general flying plane.
In the park putting it together
Name: 20130123_142228.jpg
Views: 188
Size: 289.7 KB
Description:
Marty66 is offline Find More Posts by Marty66