View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2013, 09:39 PM
Find More Posts by CNJ3
China, Guangdong, Zhuhai
Joined Nov 2010
163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetinteriorguy View Post
Personally from what I've seen, no doubt Frank is an excellent pilot and perfectly capable of performing the maneuvers I mentioned. But what kills me is everyone shows hovering and rolling harriers and any fair 3D plane does these with ease, to me all the rolling harriers show is the pilots skill and not the airframes capability. Whereas snaps and pop tops and tumbles show how a plane handles demanding inputs and how it carries momentum to execute difficult maneuvers. Honestly, I was very seriously considering this plane but went with the EF 64" MXS because even though quite a bit more expensive it was shown in video's to have the qualities I love in an RC Plane. I'd love to see a foamy version that would fly anywhere at all like the MXS, man I'd be all over that. Especially a scale version like some of the newer Skywings, although if this thing could demonstrate these flight capabilities to me I wouldn't hesitate to get it.
Thanks for your opinions.
I also think that EPP and balsa both have their own advantages. But EPP is EPP, balsa isbalsa, I dont think it's fair to compare EPP to balsa directly. We like EPP planes cause they are light, easy to be controlled, and endurable etc.. It's obvious hard to let an EPP plane do those high energy meanuvor as good as a balsa kit, that's why we need both EPP planes and balsa planes, and we can fly them well by different ways and styles.
EPP planes were developed so fast just in the passed few years, we should be pleased with them, we were all benifited.
CNJ3 is offline Find More Posts by CNJ3
Last edited by CNJ3; Jan 23, 2013 at 09:44 PM.