Thread: New Product Parkzone's VisionAire
View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2013, 03:09 PM
Find More Posts by ChuckTseeker
Adelaide Plains Australia
Joined Dec 2007
3,634 Posts
Quote:
yep this is the one that will drive the nail into the coffin for my other PZ warbirds they feel like toys after these two planes
haha it was a bit of a Tongue in cheek comment, i love all my planes but tend to always have the "Go Too" planes that i'm in love with at that time !
all i really meant is the Warbirds in the PZ size will not get a lot of use because i am in love with my E-flite Hurricane size Warbird and fly that much more than any of the others. the next warbird i buy will be the one HH must have had ready for last year but didn't release due to the problems the Hurricane had. The Hurricane is a great size plane for "My" needs and likes!
I think because of what has happened to me in the past 3 years has thrown up so many challenges that just flying round in circles doesn't do it for me any more, i'm enjoying the challenge other styles of flying give.
In saying that the PZ range to me is what taught me to fly as these planes are just awesome and our friend QQ has designed another winner with this VisionAire and i can see it introducing many pilots to try a style of flight they may of thought they might never do!

all i know is i have not been as excited about a new plane for a while now i love this new one from PZ it is a winner for sure, yes not for everyone but those that take the leap WILL be rewarded with an awesome experience

cheers chuck

PS i don't think your get much more time out of a battery than the 5 minutes if mine all took 1640mAh your ruin your batteries and risk losing your plane if you push them too hard, i just land put another batt in and fly again
ChuckTseeker is online now Find More Posts by ChuckTseeker