Old Jan 23, 2013, 02:59 PM
efx
Find More Posts by efx
efx
Rookie in training, heads up
Los Angeles
Joined Mar 2010
3,208 Posts
Yes disconnecting props and motors makes sense as we all know this. I was outside and it was dark and at that moment when the board started acting up before I even tried recalibration. I was getting ready to fly it. So that board was working fine before as you can see on the videos I took the day before, I wasn't expecting it to stop working the next day. So this can happen to anyone no matter how careful you are. I just wanted to bring this up to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else. Again, the board started acting up BEFORE I tried recalibrating it, this is when I found something wasn't working correctly and I didn't have any tools with me. In any case I'm not trying to make excuses for what happened, just trying to make sure others don't get caught off guard and not use the first esc plug to recalibrate your escs as was posted above. Either way thanks guys. I'm still very new to quads so I'm still learning and sometimes you learn the hard way even when you try not too. I'll try to keep it to these cuts only.
efx is offline Find More Posts by efx
Last edited by efx; Jan 23, 2013 at 03:08 PM.