Old Jan 23, 2013, 05:48 AM
Find More Posts by baddb1
I'd rather be flying
United States, NY, Saratoga Springs
Joined Jan 2009
1,624 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTopofTheWorld View Post

Interestingly enough there was not one word about the unauthorized 'test my account' charges. I wont do business with ANY outfit that cannot be on amazon.com, as their business practices dont equal the standards I mush have. And T-mart/techNtoys happily completed my order, yea 5 bucks more(and 3 batteries less) HOWEVER they didnt try to root me... and the bits ordered are already in america... as it should be. Perhaps you aussies/europeans are treated better by the lot at banggood, I got nothing but indigestion from them.
Banggood wont bang me good
On the flip side I have had great luck with Banggood. I just received my F46 from them in 10 days with free shipping. I always use Paypal with them though and that way any pre-authorize checks are not directly affecting my bank account. Come to think of it, even when getting gas I always notice a $1 pre-authorize check on my credit card but it only stays there a day or so until the actual gas charge shows up. From what I see it is very common for a lot of companies to do this pre-authorized check first.
baddb1 is online now Find More Posts by baddb1