Top Five Mass Shootings share another common thread....
Guns are objects. They sit there harmlessly until chosen by a human, acting on ideas, decides to do something with it.
What ideas, one might ask.....?
You'd have more luck stopping mass shootings if you banned moonbattery instead of firearms...
The five worst mass killings where a firearm was used, have a common thread.
Hint #1: They didn’t belong to the NRA. They don’t fit the stereotype of the “red-neck” gun owner
Check it out …
1) Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.
2) Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.
3) Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff.
4) Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.
5) Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat; hated Christians.
Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats.