It still gets me how long it takes to do what appears to be a simple thing. That little box took me close to three hours to work out how to make it, what size, and how I could duplicate an electrical connection inside it. Bullets to the rescue, lol. The Weapons Officers collective was another matter as it took a very long time to get done. I had it pretty well set to go and I thought, "One more time through the manual", sigh..... I found a housing drawing for it and although I can't find any pictures of the collective of this heli, the factory unit for the "D" model will do as the bare collective stick just plopped on the spot would look really tacky. I tore it apart and proceeded to build a new enclosure but lucky me, I was able to save the two pieces that are on the front of it. I was starting to get ahead of myself as I had put the base coat on the collective but I had forgotten to break its neck and reset it. A little thinner and a few minutes with the CA and kicker and I was ready to finish it off. I went over what I used for paint and I have three different paints on that set of parts. Tamiya acrylic, Humbrol enamel, and a generic house paint. What a mess, lol. Here are the pics.