Old Jan 21, 2013, 01:19 AM
Find More Posts by Twyl
Silent Flight
United States, CA, Cypress
Joined Jul 2005
3,951 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slopeaddict View Post
Hey Jonathan, long time no see. Hope all is well with you and family. AUW is around 25-26 Oz.. At least that is what me and Dick were guessing. It can't be much more than that. CG is right where it should be - between 6 and 1/2 and 6 and 5/8. At times today I think I was up with probably 5 to 6 wind speed and I was still able to pull off miniature pumps . The pool table scheme is something I have always wanted to do so since this is a fun flyer I said "why not?" - so there it is. Just watch out for that eight ball in the sky Hope to see you soon out there.
Very cool. I'm dieing to get out to Shappel and hang with you guys, just haven't had a weekend to call my own for the past couple weeks (months?). I'm pretty sure I'll have next Saturday though, although I could have sworn I said that this week too. Tough to pin it down, but it looks like well get another good westerly in then too.

Speaking of Shappel cards, I noticed they typo'd my AMA number wrong by 1 digit. Not a huge deal I guess but wonder if they'd reissue me one via mail as I doubt I'll likely be able to swing by in person during working hours again.

-Jonathan
Twyl is offline Find More Posts by Twyl