View Single Post
Old Jan 20, 2013, 11:35 PM
Find More Posts by Masterofbizaster
Goneflying
Joined Jun 2010
184 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhar View Post
It's good advice for no-name vendors that you might have trouble returning things to, but definitely not for HK these days.

There's a 7-day return policy, and a longer warranty return policy on all items. You can return to their US shipping address.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimeTraveler View Post
The problem is , that this post started as a warning !
A warning to save your money that you want to spend on sending back your 9XR
WITH cracks or WITHOUT crack or cosmetic scars or what ever you want to call it for a warranty claim.
You will get nothing from Hobbyking , that was the original message ,

Only it's bin abused by guy's like "highflydreamer" and others to make one look like a troll ,only to hide they are " paid trolls" them selves .

As soon you say something negative about HobbyKing ,the real trolls come to the surface and the rest of the pack follows ,but hey the most are not smarter than that .
Hmm....seems to be two totally opposite views. Wonder which one im going to believe. The one with over 1,000 posts who's helped untold numbers of people or the guy with 17 posts who comes on here just to moan about how you shouldnt buy from hk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimeTraveler View Post
This is what I am talking about !
HobbyKing_Admin

Topic: Online Promotion Staff Needed

Do you want to get paid for promoting HobbyKing products in forums and other online mediums?

Send your letter of interest, outlining your skills and history in R/C to hr@hextronik.com

*Remuneration from $100/month up for the right candidates.

I did not know about this but thx for pointing it out. Hey hobbyking if you are reading this send me a pm. Maybe we can do buisiness, bwaahahaha!!!!

Ok im done with this & you will never hear me say another word on this. You may have the last word sir timetraveler
Masterofbizaster is offline Find More Posts by Masterofbizaster