Originally Posted by Bluhammer
I remember somehow getting a semi needle nose on the nut and working the bolt free. I think I re-glued the blind nuts by working partially thru the wing slots. I made sure the new bolts easily screwed thru the nuts before gluing them in. It wasn't an easy nor fun job for sure.
I've already tried that. I can't get the pliars on the blind nut. It's just tight enough to where there is nothing sticking down to grab onto, but it's still loose enough that it will turn with your finger pressure. It's a sorry design for sure, kind of like those wing tabs that weren't attached and loose in the bag when I got the plane. I also had two of the blind nuts to pop loose when I was installing the motor. The top one was an easy fix but the bottom one was a pain in the rump.