View Single Post
Old Jan 20, 2013, 03:13 PM
Find More Posts by startazz
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,972 Posts
I'm sure i can remember seeing on a few HK products that you can gain bonus points for buying certain products and sometimes free postage if you add another small item to your cart,maybe your motor was one of them items,so after you took it off your order list they took the points back,just a thought but as someone else has said,is 25 cents really worth getting upset over? still at the end of the day just think how much money we have all saved with HK,like i've said before if it wasn't for them i know i wouldn't still be in this hobby,my LHS and most other online shops/stores want way more than what the product is really worth,so if it had happened to me which i know it hasn't i'd let them keep the 25 cents and put it down as a tip.

As far what Goober is saying,i'm not 100% sure thats right as i've done what he said and been on a HK product and not signed in,after a few moments a price pops up at the bottom right of the page which is or close to what i would of paid if i had of signed in.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz