Find More Posts by mstopps
United States, MO, Grandview
Joined Feb 2012
111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy BH CSR View Post
Hello pilots.

This is just a reminder.
To obtain a quicker response, you can also send me a direct email at bhlccsr16@bananahobby.com and I will be able to see it once I am in the office.

Sincerely,
Nancy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsworthy View Post
I still have not heard anything regarding this video problem. How do you defend sending a servo in a clear sealed bag to a customer and not notice the main parts missing in the CLEAR BAG? To me the video speaks many words about the customer service, as well as ordering filling at Banna Hobby!. I still need a $300.00 plane but am holding off buying it from BH untill this small matter is taken care of. I hope I dont become too old to fly waiting.
You can try this email for possibly faster response. So far they have always made it right with me but I have had a problem with the order filling almost every time I order from them due to careless mistakes, like back to back orders sending me arf instead of rtf and kit instead of arf etc... I have tried to explain to them in the past that if they take a little more care in getting the shipment right the first time they would A) have more satisfied customers and B) save themselves money on resending shipments back and forth.

And thanks again bh support I did get my correct Spirt Glider the other day.
Matt
mstopps is offline Find More Posts by mstopps