Trader Rating: 26
Some.. call him Tim...
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Oct 2008
6,368 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Sold
FREE: two used 3600 6s turnigy 30-40c packs: FREE

I have for free, two used 3600 6s 30-40c packs. Please only take them if you can use them..The reason I'm giving them away is to help someone That's on a budget. Not so they can collect dust on somebody else's shelf, or be resold..

They both work great, one of them has been repaired. I had to re-solder the balance lead to the positive terminal. it's not pretty but I coated the area with liquid electrical tape. it's a very solid, and safe fix.

Just last week I used them both in my 64 inch Extreme Flight MXS. they produced 1500 Watts of power all day long, for six minute Flights.

I just upgraded to new genace packs for this flying season, and I won't be needing these. local pick up only! please don't ask me to take the time to box them up and ship them. they are free , and if you respond to this ad I would appreciate it if you pick them up within a week..

Happy flying and again please only take these if you can use them! there at the age where they will work great if you continue to use them, but if you shelf them for a year they probably won't work Very well When you get back to them.
Ducati Mechanic is offline Find More Posts by Ducati Mechanic
Last edited by Ducati Mechanic; Jan 20, 2013 at 05:21 AM.