Old Jan 20, 2013, 12:09 AM
Find More Posts by mshay
Trader Rating: 8
Joined Jan 2010
477 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Yippee!
Big Thanks to NERO1156 & CARBONEXPRESS

I really wanted to thank these two gentleman publicly.

Neil / Nero1156 posted a HOB A-7 kit last week. I have been looking for this kit for several years. Many times I found one but the funds weren't there. Last week Neil posted and my funds were there. I can't tell him how appreciative I am for him posting it. Seriously made my day. When I come back from my deployment in November I will start building it. Dam I can't wait and really look forward to the build and flight. Neil thanks again so much.

Some time last week I posted a wanted ad for a pusher F-18. I couldn't recall the maker but Kevin / Carbonexpress did. It was a G&P sales F-18. It also needs to be built. Kevin thank you for offering me your plane and I have looked for this bird almost as long as the A-7. And you made the rest of my week a lot better. I haven't bought it yet as I'm waiting on my taxes at the end of the month. Kevin thank you for holding on to it for me, I really appreciate it.

Thanks to these two men I have two badass planes to look forward to building and flying when I return home from Afghanistan. Thanks again Neil and Kevin.

Mark

These to men are class acts. And I thought I would show my appreciation with the entire Group.
mshay is offline Find More Posts by mshay