12. The battery comes with yellow 911 is longer and labeled 150mAh. On red v911 the battery is shorter and specs show 120mAh.
Originally Posted by Thwock
8. Main shaft is CF, not metal
9. Swashplate has some brass components ( the 'fisheye')
10. Screw-holes in the supplied main blades look more robust, thicker and better supported mechanically, than stock.blades which are ridiculously thin and borkable.
11. Despite the differences, without canopy and battery, the Y and V models weigh roughly the same (within 0.2g by my scales)
I mainly fly the yellow because it feels mildly more stable and the skids are less flimsy looking. The components transferred from the V were a) batteries and b) the black/orange canopy, because it weighs a bit less and looks better imo.