Old Jan 19, 2013, 06:36 PM
Find More Posts by HPCR
San Mateo, CA
United States, CA, Foster City
Joined Dec 2012
1,425 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by compactrisc View Post
Just got my second v911 (yellow BNF) from banggood (old battery plug). I got my first one (red RTF) from Tmart, both for the heli and RF module in Tx.
Differences I noticed so far:
1. The yellow 911 feels more sturdy, with thicker canopy and stronger landing skid
2. The tail motor cage design is different (slightly better on yellow 911)
3. The yellow 911 flies right out of box with minor trim. while for the red 911, I have to adjust the servo linkage to make a level swashplate.
4. In flight, the yellow 911 feels more stable and gives out a louder sound. while the red 911 feels a little bit shaky and has some weird low pitch humming sound.
5. The yellow 911 needs manual binding every time I switch battery while the red v911 binds to Tx automatically, regardless of the power sequence.
6. main shaft is enclosed on yellow v911 and partially exposed on red v911.
7. they also have different battery holder design, and I like the yellow one better.
I just received two of the yV911 but I am still waiting for the batteries. I also bought some battery holders ( the new version) just in case I want to use the new batteries. I wonder why you would need to bind them yello birds every time. Does anybody know??
HPCR is offline Find More Posts by HPCR