Puddle Twin XL
View Single Post
Jan 19, 2013
, 05:43 PM
Joined Oct 2008
Today I closed the wing. Everything is functional.
Electrical system is also working. It has a redundant system. Will post some more details later.
Now I need to finish some small details like:
- Fix small wing piece between flaps and ailerons
- Sand the wing to match all skins
- Close the gaps between the skin panels
- Landing light cover
- Wing tip navigation lights cover
- Motor pods
- Trailing edge of wing tips
View all Images in thread
Clean wing configuration, top skin glued in place....
Flaps deflected about 35 degr.
View on the offset hinges...
View on the flap slots.
The slot, seen from below.