View Single Post
Old Jan 19, 2013, 12:08 PM
Find More Posts by ncsky
Maggie is in charge
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Nov 2011
372 Posts
2 ailerons and dual rates?

I'm trying to setup a 2 aileron plane with the 8J. I have "flaperons" enabled per manual since 2nd aileron is on channel 6. I'm trying to setup dual rates and I don't know how to get channel 6 on dual rate (both to adjust control surface travel amount & when using high/low rate switch.

I only see ch. 1-4 available for dual rate screen. I have control surfaces adjusted manually etc.. but would like to use dual rate to get to where I need to be and have HI/Low rate switch(that would include 2nd aileron together with aileron 1). I have read thru manual and done alot of searching online, but haven't come up with anything yet (only second plane, first time setting up one). I hope this makes sense to someone

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

NOTE: I just got some help on 14sg thread. It was more of a mechanical linkage adjustment needed. I would still like to know if you can individually adjust 1 aileron and then "pair" it with other side to use with dual rates. Like adjusting each then connecting on same dual rate (maybe 1 moves more on low than the other etc...) I may call Futaba and see if there is an adjustment in transmitter for this, or if I even make sense
ncsky is online now Find More Posts by ncsky
Last edited by ncsky; Jan 19, 2013 at 02:24 PM.