Old Jan 18, 2013, 11:12 PM
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 184
Joined Jun 2011
9,382 Posts
Trader Rating: 184
Armattan M Models

Armattan M Models

The M models use the same V3 center plates as the CNC models. The difference is they use tubular arms which I cut and drill to size. Just about any size can be ordered but I do charge extra for shipping on RXR builds larger than 400mm and I may also have to charge more for very large builds if I have to place a special order for motors. Essentially, if you want something bigger than 400mm, best is to send me a PM or email me for a quote. The smallest size I build for the M models is 220mm.

This model is the lightest of all my models and as such, it offers the best flight time. It's also cheaper for me to produce so the prices reflect that. These models are also very tough, though the CNC models are much tougher. These quads now ship standard with CNC skids so the price is 5$ extra just like in the previous thread.

Prices:
-M model RXR, titanium colored anodized arms: 190$
- DIY Kit: 175$
-Frame only: 45$ (comes with all necessary hardware and top plate)
* Add 2:50$ per arms if you want them powder coated black or bright orange.
- Spare arms: 4$
*Note that the price is 5$ cheaper for the small frames that do not use CNC skids.

*Note that the following picture is a M model using the V1 center plates. All models will now ship with V3 center plates. In the photo, the quad also uses nylon skids. I now ship these with CNC skids.

Here's with the V3 plates and CNC skids. *GoPro mount will be sold separately. It has not been produced yet.

Armattan 360 with CCD3 Open Pilot FC (6 min 52 sec)

Armattan M230 Outdoor (7 min 17 sec)
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by bobepine; Jan 19, 2013 at 01:41 AM.