View Single Post
Old Jan 18, 2013, 11:10 PM
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 184
Joined Jun 2011
9,382 Posts
Trader Rating: 184
For Sale
Armattan Quads Price List and FAQ (Part 3)

First thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1748835

Second thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1771898

OK guys, I'm ready to start taking some orders again. The last thread ran almost 100 pages long. New models were introduced and we went from V1 to V3 Armattan quads but the thread only showed pictures of V1. It's time to update the information in one page instead of expecting people to read through one hundred pages to find all the updates relevant to my quads.

I would like to thank all of you for the trust you invest in me. I would not want to post this thread without sending a warm thanks to the entire team of mods and admin on RCG for allowing me to use this section of the site to sell my quads. I think I offer a service that is far more akin to simple trading rather than a business operation. My prices are unmatched. I sell low and the service is unmatched by any vendors. No vendors send you videos of your build and let you decide at that time whether you want to buy it or not. These are the distinctions between the attributes of a trader and a vendor. So thanks guys for allowing me to get things off the ground. I am currently working with another RCG member on building a website and hopefully I will be taking the sales offsite to a brand new website soon at which point I'll have to relent my current status of "trader" toward the dreaded "Vendor" status. When this happens, I will definitely remember the opportunity rcgroups provided me with at the grassroots of this quad building venture of mine. You guys are awesome, is what I'm trying to say, here.

I do promise to continue offering the same "unmatched" personalized service, whether it's here or on my own website. And of course, I will continue to be present on RCGroups to offer help and support.

Now, I did promise that the first order in this thread will be subject to a "surprise" promotion. I will reveal this surprise shortly.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is offline Find More Posts by bobepine
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by bobepine; Jan 19, 2013 at 04:04 AM.