View Single Post
Old Jan 16, 2013, 09:01 PM
Find More Posts by Trill
United States, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Oct 2008
1,592 Posts
60" Laser is on the way!

Originally Posted by hone1er
Dang hobby shop needs to open already! I lost my tail wheel yesterday so i need to get a replacement. I made it to the 500 flight mark with the MXS though and it's still my favorite. I'll probably need a second one soon, i'm surprised i haven't killed it already. I've been buying and selling A LOT of planes but this one is here to stay! It's just ridiculously good and it looks awesome in the air! I can't believe the guys at EF say the 60'' Laser might be even better than the MXS

HOW CAN IT GET BETTER!?

I don't have the Laser or the 64" MXS yet. Three 48" Edge EXPs, two 48" Vanquishs, and two 60" Extra EXPs have been/are in my hangar. I sold my 2M Vanquish NIB to a fellow pattern enthusiast.

In the three years that I have been enjoying the superior design and manufacture of EF planes, I noticed that each new release was an improved and latest and greatest compared to previous releases. Chris Hinson said on the January 2013
3DRCForum.com podcast that he thought the 60" Laser might top the 64" MXS. Chris Jewett then put some packs through the upcoming 60" Laser and said, "Yeah, that's better than the MXS." Even so, the 64" MXS is a "must have" plane. As soon as MLT gives me the signal, I'll have the "perfect" plane matched to the "perfect" assembly.

Now as to "HOW CAN IT GET BETTER!?" I believe that Chris Hinson's continued striving for perfection with the EXP series combined with a factory that continues to make improvements with each manufacturing run accounts for the upcoming
60" Laser's progression to perfection.

I know that this is only a partial answer to your question, but I hope this helps. To get a more complete answer, we'll have to look to Chris Hinson and the Team Extreme pilots.
Trill is offline Find More Posts by Trill