Old Jan 16, 2013, 05:13 PM
Find More Posts by fauconnier
Flying a Falcon or a RC Heli.
Canada, QC, Rimouski
Joined Jul 2012
847 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buphilo View Post
Nicely said. Maybe other people benefit from the MJX choice to mix down the collective input, but I find it frustrating. As you note in your previous comments, it drifts a lot in Right turns. And since they mix down the collective input we can't use it to reduce the drift in a Right turn (or keep forward momentum in a Left turn).

I'll probably buy another V911 to replace the one I lost (because you say they don't do this mix-down), but maybe I've just outgrown the toy choppers. What Walkera model do you refer to? I'm probably ready for an indoor model with high quality build and flight characteristics. No 3D stunts in my future, so should I stick with FP? For right-side-up flying, what do I sacrifice by sticking with FP?

Thanks again.
I think the decision must be taken on where you want to fly. For flying in my living room my favorite is the yellow clone V911 at banggood but I don't have any experience on 10 inches CP for indoor. I read that they are to fast to fly inside a normal living room. I can't recommend my V200D01, it is to costly to maintain due to many weakness. I can buy a new F45 and a V911 with the money I spent only on the main gear. My 9116, is underpowered. My 450 clone still too difficult for me to have fun. Except for co-axials, that is my experience, I am not of a great help.
fauconnier is offline Find More Posts by fauconnier