Old Jan 14, 2013, 03:42 PM
Find More Posts by nigelsheffield
United Kingdom, Horbury
Joined Oct 2007
6,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Stone View Post
Hi NIgel, Starhopper and Beanz,

Just wanted to wish you guys a very Happy New Year. Here's hoping you all have many successful flights of your Minimoas and other planes in 2013!

I also wanted to share a video with you that I shot last May and finally got edited and posted this morning. It is not of a Minimoa, so this is slightly off-topic, but it is about an electric sailplane and has some superb camera work. I hired a professional videographer to help me with this project and got some excellent results.

Enjoy!

Jackson

https://vimeo.com/56557675
nice vid again Jackson!
Not flown my moa for a while, still very much into the blaster dlg, flew on my little 10ft footbal field ridge other day managed 15 min slope flight with some very low efficient flying in high winds great fun! Today I went down with it and it started snowing-I carried on flying for 10 mins or so b4 my controls got too wet to stay out, looked great flying around in the snow though.
Someone suggested a nearby slope that I had not realized was accesable but apparently it is so I will investigate when I can steal my car back from the missus long enough to go over and check it out, it faces west which is where the winds come from most of the time these days so should be good for when the winds are blowing down my east facing slope.
nigelsheffield is online now Find More Posts by nigelsheffield