Find More Posts by wedoitall
United States, WV, Clay
Joined Sep 2012
3,050 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm View Post
+ a billion!
x a zillion!

i would be lost without you guys. and the support i got before i even bought the plane was what made up my mind when shopping for my first balsa 3d plane. i owe you guys!

i flew the edge again this morning. on the cg. the guy i bought the plane from had a thick block of foam behind the firewall. with my battery all the way forward with this foam there it still wants to climb when inverted. so maybe i need to cut out alil bit of the foam. only thing im having problems with being consistent is harriers. im sure i just need practice and get out of the foamy fingers but it seemed like when i maiden'd and accidentally flew tail heavy for 2 batterys i could harrier alot better and consistent. i can hover pretty good. thought maybe the sfgs would help alil. can see a big difference in KE with them.

but this thing blenders and KE spins like nobodys business. FUN FUN! i love this plane.

i really appreciate all your guys help with the setup and other advice, like i said i would be lost without you guys.
wedoitall is offline Find More Posts by wedoitall