Old Jan 12, 2013, 09:51 PM
Find More Posts by joker24458
Whatever goes up must go BOOM
United States, OH, Kent
Joined Mar 2012
2,615 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman View Post
You're having too much fun with the mini vapor to paint, admit it!! You can get small 2oz bottles of paint at Michael's or Blick art and craft stores or if you can't find those stores, you can get some of the Apple Barrel or Folk Art paint at Wal-Mart to practice with for something like $2 a bottle. Make sure you don't pick the dustiest bottle on the shelf and it's unopened as if there are any lumps in it, they will clog the airbrush. And be sure to clean it well once you are done. and then just be creative and have some fun trying different things on something that doesn't matter
Fine...........ok, yes I admit it! Flying my Mini Vapor tons and tons of times every day (cold and winds have been keeping me inside....at least for flying ). Well, I have everything ready to airbrush, I got some paint from Hobby Lobby, I am just waiting for a day when I have time...........so much other stuff going on. School, planes, life, planes, Mini Vapor, planes..........see? I cant find any time to airbrush!

-joker

P.S. I fly the Mini so much (and other planes too........) that I rarely have any time to charge my DX7s . I am thinking about getting a better batt for it soon..........
joker24458 is offline Find More Posts by joker24458