View Single Post
Old Jan 12, 2013, 08:45 PM
Find More Posts by gapi
North Georgia
Joined Oct 2010
425 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasakro View Post
Sure is. RX2614V-D the D designates Devo. I went with the Proton also and will work fine. The kit showed up? Where did you get it? Did it come with the pinion?
Yes, my other source balked and I went with the eBay links posted here. Good seller, prompt shipping and replies to all correspondence and in my case, with all the patience of a saint.

I am just gathering. It may be spring before I install. So far I have squired the full brushless kit, Fusonic MG-D-9G servos, extra blades, tail shaft holders, tail motor holders, wiring supplies and adapters and such.
I have been running the V400 on training skids to at least make sure it and the Devo 7 functions. Scary stuff I tell ya. I also got a couple batteries nd am cycling them. The servos go on pretty soon though. Don't want a 1st solo session crash because of the plastics.
My Esky Nano is toast and I am moving up to a Blade 120 SR RTF for going back and forth from the Phoenix SIM and indoors.

When I get my Devo 10 I'll look at the possibility of Deviation flashing the throwaway Devo 7 and perhaps bind it with the Blade 120 SR if they have implemented it.
gapi is offline Find More Posts by gapi